Wednesday, November 9, 2011

!!HOT!! ShopRunner deal !! Get a FREE month now !!



Just got an email for a FREE YEAR of ShopRunner. I did the FREE trial back in April for a week and then cancelled. They sent me an email today and offered me a FREE YEAR if I signed back up. Of course I took them up on their offer !! 

You may be saying so... what's in it for me? Well I now have the opportunity to give you a FREE month trial of ShopRunner when I only had a week ! To take advantage of this opportunity just click here and register. 

Don't know what ShopRunner is??!! 
ShopRunner has teamed up with FANTASTIC companies (Toy-R-Us, Domino's, NewEgg, Petsmart and many, many more) to give you an even better experience & providing you with:
  • Unlimited FREE 2-Day Shipping with no minimum order size from the best stores.
  • Unlimited Free shipping on ShopRunner returns.
  • Shop our MarketPlace, where every item is eligible for FREE 2-Day Shipping.
  • Member-Only Deals


    This comes at the PERFECT time for the holidays and it will save you a TON of money !
    Join ShopRunner now and you won't be disappointed !!!
    Keep on slashing those prices ninjas !!
    ~ Ms. Ninja




No comments:

Post a Comment